Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Head

On Sunday The Cornell's had a pumpkin carving evening at their home like last year. It was lots of fun and once again Ryan made a creative pumpkin. Here we all are, elbow deep in pumpkin goo. The Condicts had some special carving tool that worked well. These are the adorable and delicious treat Allison made. Look at Erin's cute cupcake stand. You can change out the top decor to go with other holidays or events. I want one. Here we are posing with our masterpieces. (We missed you this year Jenn!) Ryan enjoyed eating the pumpkin guts. Almost as much as me...And here they are all lit up. Mine is on the left end with Ryan's beside me. And here is Ryan's close up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Miss ya and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love Mom I

Gena said...

It's been so long since I carved a pumpkin. That looks like fun.

kmom said...

What a fun party for grown-ups! I like your pumpkin face. Thanks for showing us Ryan's upclose, however it looks like one that cannot be fully appreciated unless viewed in person, like many fine pieces of art.

jlair said...

Ah, looks like you guys have FUN! Wish I could have been there..maybe next year. :)

Kassi said...

How awesome! It's been many moons since I carved a pumpkin! Super fun!

lizcannon said...

ryan is........ unique :)

Anonymous said...

so fun! i could not tell what ryan's was until the close up...at first it looked like a bat had flown into it and landed...splat!...on it. ???

HA! Lauren

Related Posts with Thumbnails