Friday, October 24, 2008

She get it from her mama

Hello again everyone! It's Charlie and I decided it was time to post again. I confused a lot of you with that last post I did about politics so this time I will introduce myself from the beginning. Today I would like to talk to you about my blanket. I hear my mom had a blanket (or a woobie as she called it) growing up and slept with it all the way through college (don't tell her but I found it her in room the other day) and now I have one too. I got it for Christmas last year and sometimes I like to carry it around the house in my mouth wherever I go. My mom thinks it soooo cute and tries to get a video of this, but as soon as I see that camera I drop it. I can't have that published.....it would just be too embarassing. But I do love to play with it and chew on it and cuddle with it.
video
I also play a game when my mom puts on her makeup in the morning where I lie on my back in the hallway as still as possible with my blanket in my mouth like I'm dead. Then I waits until she looks at me and I'll flip over really fast like "ha I tricked you." Once again she can never get this on video but she did accidentally catch me doing it in a photo.Another thing I like to do is howl. Sometimes when people sing I howl but other times they like to make me do it for some reason. I make this funny noise at the end of my howls and it makes my parents laugh. Whatever. They're so weird.
video
Whatever you do DON'T tell my mom that's I've been biting my nails and paws. I think she's caught me before and might have noticed those raw bloody patches on my feet, but I think I've convinced her it's Lucy that did it. If she catches me I'll be in trouble. Oh well, have a good weekend! I'm off to find my blankie!

7 comments:

ktsdad said...

And, I believe, you got the nail biting from Mom, too, Charlie!

sachin said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is very nice...
pls visit my blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

http://www.techtrance.net/

thank you dear

Happy Diwali in Advance...
enjoy the festival with happiness..

take care..

kmom said...

What a dog!!! Is that what the TV station came to film? Charlie is so very talented!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that granddog. Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. Love Mom I

Walt & Saundra said...

so cute! Yeah, it's keeping me up. That and I'm starving at 3am. And Hannah wakes me up. And then I can't go back to sleep until I eat and blog. :)

kmom said...

I am not quite sure I have straight which are Ryan's howls and which are Charlie's. Please do it again with Ryan singing.

Kira said...

Ur mom's post was almost as funny as your blog posting itself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails