Monday, November 03, 2008

Before and After: The Veranda

We like to call the study the veranda. Why? For the same reason I call my husband Bubby. Because I can! This is the best shot I have of the before: a not too exciting shot of hunter green walls and computer desk. These are the newly painted walls, a similar color but different. Eventually we will have a nice TV in here . Now the computer stuff is hidden away behind doors and I have a comfy couch to read on.I need to hang something above the couch. I guess you could call it a media room but I like the word veranda.

P.S. I hope you all exercise your freedom to vote tomorrow! Here's a good fact checking article about many myths in this campaign, for both sides.

4 comments:

jlair said...

LOVE the veranda. You are so talented Miss Katie!!

kmom said...

Is the computer in the tall cabinet?

Erin Cornell said...

I love that color!!! Great job - it looks so comfy!

lizcannon said...

il ike that color b/c it reminds me of a shirt i have :) good job, super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails