Sunday, November 02, 2008

Drum Roll Please

I know you thought we couldn't top last year's costumes, but we just might have. We were in a group this year and had a Mario Brothers theme. As you can see, Matt and Shannon were Mario and Luigi, Ryan and I were Wario and Waluigi (google them, I had never heard of them either), and Derek and Courtney were the power boxes with a shroom and star inside. Shannon had the Mario Bros music on her ipod with speakers in her overall pockets so everywhere we went she played the music. Pretty awesome. (and just for the record that is a pillow in my shirt, I have not gained 40 pounds) We won best costumes and we won the photo scavenger hunt. I don't have any of those photos bc they weren't on our camera but we had to go around OKC and take our group's photo in various places. I pretty much felt like I was in college but since you couldn't really tell who I was under all that costume I didn't care. We had lots of fun. Here are some other clever costumes. Get it? They are pumpkin pi. Hahaha! Howie Mandel and a lady with suitcase from Deal or No Deal And I think you can figure these two out. I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

AWESOME!! way to pull of such a fun costume!

Garret said...

Awesome costumes. I went as Iron Man this year.

TLKOREGON said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You guys are so creative.

Anonymous said...

Who came up with the Mario Bros theme? Very clever! -April

lizcannon said...

dude, that is awesome, may steal it for next year!

kmom said...

Great costumes. I'm glad you showed us pictures.

Erin Cornell said...

A-mazing. Totally made my day to see you as Waluigi - ??. You guys are so funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails