Friday, November 21, 2008

Everybody's Normal Till You Get to Know Them

I haven't read that book yet, but I couldn't agree more. And if you don't believe it then go work at a church for awhile. You get to find out all sorts of crazy stuff about people. Stuff that's so weird no one could even imagine it. Stuff that makes you wonder what in the world happened to them that they are like that? Instead of using others for my example, I will try to dig deep and figure out the stuff that other might say makes me un-normal. If you want, you can leave comments about what makes you un-normal....and if you think you are normal...I assure you, you are not. :)
  1. I do not believe in dinosaurs
  2. On more than one occassion I have woken up and felt like I'd forgotten how to speak in English (I don't know what language I thought it in though)
  3. I truly believe my dog understands every word I say to her
  4. I've been going around all month telling my husband I smell like "winter feet." I don't know what this smell is but it's a combo of winter and feet and I don't like it.
  5. I like bland food and would rather have a grilled cheese sandwich or a spoonful of peanut butter than a gourmet meal any day.
  6. I can sing a song for just about any word someone says and I am constantly making up songs throughout the day to other tunes...especially to the tune of "Ancient of Days"... just ask my co-workers.
  7. I get very frustrated when people misuse the words good and well.
  8. I often think I am psychic
  9. I don't like cooked fruit in dessert, but I love fresh fruit.
Just imagine if people put these kind of things on their resumes. It would make reading them much more fun, and then you could weed out the crazies from the super crazies maybe

P.S. At this time KFOR is unable to post my news debut on their website due to a complaint from the other lady they interviewed. Dear travel agent lady, BOOOOOO! You have upset my fan base and me. Yours truly, someone who will never use your business.

5 comments:

Erin Cornell said...

Don't forget that you don't like blueberry muffins or banana pudding. I still can't believe it!

lauren and brad said...

I totally agree that you are SO not normal. That's the whole reason we're such good friends! :)

Anonymous said...

So, in the past you were definitely my most un-normal friend, but sadly and scarily enough you are now definitely the most normal. I can tell you this because you are my BFF and I love you!
Celeste

Matt and Shannon said...

im sorry that i sometimes misuse good and well!

Anonymous said...

oh my dearest cousin Katie...even though you (and your sister....our entire family might I add) are COMPLETELY un-normal...I still love you anways....
you know what makes me completely unnormal? IM ADOPTED!!!
Bonnie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails