Thursday, November 20, 2008

Take That Bill Veazy!!!

I sadly missed Ben's first birthday bash this past weekend bc of the couples retreat. But to make up for it I told Lo I would help her decorate on Friday. Her exact words were "I want this place to look like a party store threw up in here" and she also didn't want one shred of crepe paper or balloon left. And thus I began helping her transform her lovely living room into this: And I did it all for the love of this wee one: and this one: How ironic is it that whilst we decorated, a birthday package came from a store with the name of our book club on it?! And I didn't send it! Crazy irony!

Happy first birthday Ben-bo. I love you much!

(For those of you who don't understand the title Bill Veazy is a huge party store rental place in OK)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails