Sunday, November 23, 2008

A week away and I'm not even excited

There must be something terribly wrong with me this year. Usually I'm driving everyone I know nuts at this point by counting down every day until my birthday, but this year I just haven't been that excited. Maybe because I've been so busy lately (so busy I forgot yet another nephew's birthday...I still love you George and your bday present may just have to be lumped in with Xmas) Or maybe I'm not thrilled about being 26....yech! In my head I think I stopped aging past like 22 or 23. I don't know what it is, but I hope this isn't a permanent illness. My birthday is supposed to be my favorite holiday! Really though this whole year has flown by so fast I think I just can't believe it's actually the end of November. In fact it's almost 2009 people! Where did this year go?! Oh well hopefully the upcoming holidays will help it slow down so I can enjoy time with family and enjoy turning 26......only 7 days away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I stopped celebrating long time ago because I just get weirded out by getting older. I cannot believe I turned 28 this year! I still remember you being 11. Times have surely flown. Have a good week as best as you can. Take care. - April

lauren and brad said...

I'm with you. I stopped enjoying my birthday around age 22...it's just not like it used to be. :( so sad.

As long as you still enjoy Christmas I think you are illness free! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails