Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Concert

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I still haven't found it and I do wish my mom were here bc she could always find anything I was missing. Ryan is pretty good, but not as good as my mom. Oh well until I get pictures from others I will tell you about the fun I had last night. Janine treated me to a Point of Grace concert at Northwest Baptist church on 23rd street. I had always seen this church and thought it looked like Mayfair on the outside...guess what....it looks EXACTLY like Mayfair on the inside. It was pretty crazy. I enjoyed the concert a lot. They did fun Christmas songs and religious ones too. Thank you Janine for my birthday/Christmas present! You helped me forget my lost camera card for about 3 hours :)

5 comments:

kmom said...

Have you dumped out all your purses and bags and checked the contents? Did Charlie put them under your bed or in his bed?

ktsdad said...

HER bed, dear, HER bed!!!

Becky Welch said...

Your parents crack me up!!! I left you an award on my blog! Check it out!

kmom said...

Before I read Dad's comment, I saw my mistake. I am sorry. Maybe I should try calling her Miss Charlie to help me remember. Have you checked under things, such as under your bed, the couch, your desks? Have you backtracked in your mind where you were when you last had it and then what you did next? Your Dad has a terrible time finding things and cannot seem to concentrate on remembering when was the exact last time he had the lost item. I think Charlie has a hidden stash of things. (Miss Charlie)

kmom said...

Sometimes it helps to go to the actual place that you last remember having the lost item and then go to all the next places you went. Praying also helps. Stolen items can somehow appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails