Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Questionaire

I was tagged by Becky W. so here is my list. Read to the bottom to see who I tagged.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Neither I don't like hot drinks

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

When I was a kid he didn't wrap. Santa doesn't come to Ryan and I.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

White lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

No

5. When do you put your decorations up?

Circa Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

Dressing

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:

Going to Michigan every year and eating at Waffle House on the way because it was always Christmas Day and nothing else was open.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

I asked my mom if he was real and she told me this LONG story about how he probably used to be a real person and blah blah

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

no

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

With lights and ornaments

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?

Nice to look at but not to drive in and slush is ugly

12. Can you ice skate?

I used to be able to but due to a tragic ice blade accident I haven't been since I was 12 and don't plan on going ever again.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

I don't have just one fav

14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

Family and friends

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

Christmas Cookies!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Growing up probably Waffle House but now it's picking out an ornament with my hubby

17. What tops your tree?

A star on our home tree and a flying pig angel on my work tree

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?

Giving--but I never know what to give my hubby

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?

Oh Holy Night

20. Candy Canes​!​ Yuck or Yum?

Yummish

21. What do you want for Christmas?

A sewing machine, cute socks, a mailbox, some books

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?

Staff party, Bible class party, Bible Study party, Elf Party (do you see why I nixed the children's party this year?)

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?

PJ's usually

24. Do you own a Santa hat?

I think somewhere

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?

Family


Now, I am to tag some others who will fill out the questions and pass the tag along to others!!

Erin Cornell

Lauren and Brad

Katie Blake

Jen Lair

Shanny



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails