Monday, December 22, 2008

Progressive Dinner Madness

First our Bible class starts at the Waugh's home and we gorge on sausage ball appetizers and such. My stomach is full, so what do I naturally do? I progress to the Bonney's house where I eat ham loaf (google it) and delicious rolls. At this point I already feel I should unbutton the top of my pants so what do I do? I progress to the Meredith's house where I see an ungodly smorgasboard of treats: cookies, candies, nuts, trifle, brownies, peanut butter balls arranged in a beautiful symmetrical fashion displayed with the use of a collection of milk glass and bubble dishes. At this point I realize I should've worn elastic waisted pants and so what do I do? Gain weight, feel guilty, and fall into a sugar induced coma refusing to wake up until I have joined a gym and shed at least 15 pounds. Merry Christmas! Look I've already gained a double chin from the evenings eateries! Shannon's insane dessert table. She left the Elf party to make like 8 desserts! EIGHT! AND without the use of her kitchen sink bc it broke. Shannon is the new Martha and I might make her a shirt that says that.

4 comments:

ScrappinAway said...

Good Morning! You were ahead of me on roll call at SITs this morning so I thought I would stop on by! That dessert tables is amazing, I can't believe she made all that with her sink being broke! Hope you and your hubby have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you are amazing. Where do you get the energy to keep up with your schedule. Please come to Oregon where you can rest up. You won't believe the winter wonderland you will arrive to. Mom I

deanna said...

Well I dont know about Martha...Joanne probably tops me in that category. I mean, she makes necklaces out of dominoes :) Who would have thought about that but they are cute!!

deanna said...

well that was me typing earlier (Shannon) and I didnt know I was signed in as Deanna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails