Saturday, December 06, 2008

Reasons I don't have time for you right now

Tis the season to be busy!
  1. Christmas cards
  2. Ugly Sweater party with Bible Study group Saturday night
  3. Teaching Bible class
  4. Baking for all these parties and I only know how to make 2 things
  5. Elder's meeting Monday night
  6. Staff party Tuesday night
  7. Tutoring
  8. Bunco night Thursday night
  9. I'm still working full time remember?
  10. Elf the twelfth party on Friday
  11. Bible Class Progressive Dinner on Saturday night
  12. Somehow finishing shopping for my husband in all of that
  13. Making baby blankets for 5 people
Does anyone wonder why I don't like to cook and clean? Will anyone be surprised if I go all bah-humbug in the middle of next week and spaz out? Hopefully I will enjoy each event...except maybe the elders meeting...and I will have fun pictures and posts of each event and you won't have to put up with these lists anymore! Busy-ness is the reason for the season right?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow! I hope things slow down soon so you can take some time to enjoy the holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails