Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa's Verdict: We made the nice list!!

I was trying to post this from an airport on our way here but I never finished so here is our Christmas fun before we left for Oregon. The Oregon fun will most likely be posted in 2009 since we are headed home tomorrow. Anyway here we are with most of our loot. And yes I asked for a pretty mailbox. I've already finished reading Cringe which is a book full of humorous real diary entries submitted by people who have no problem embarrassing themselves. I feel I could have topped many of theirs but don't know if I'm ready to go public with some of my angst filled ridiculous teenage thoughts. Charlie was also a pretty good girl apparently. Now we are off to Portland for an afternoon adventure. Hope you have a happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I want to hear about the Airport Fuzz taking away your Pneumatic Stapler! I hope you know now that you can't take contraband on the silver bird! Why, you could hold it against a Stewardess' head and Ry could blow 110 pounds of pressure into the nozzle, and BAMM!! Blow her Sinuses loose! That's a dangerous weapon!!

Megan R. said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am jealous of your new mailbox! We built our house in a new neighborhood, and they Postal Service no longer does individual mailboxes! So, we have to trek down the street to the big silver monstrosity that holds the whole blocks' worth of mail!!

P.S. You were above me on SITS roll call, so I stopped by!

lizcannon said...

yeah a mailbox!!!
it looks like you love glue!

Shannon said...

I hope you all had lots of fun in Oregon...we need to get together when you get back!! Looks like you were able to get Ryan more than just money :)

kmom said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Glad you are savely back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails