Monday, December 15, 2008

Staff Christmas Party

Let me tell you, you have not partied until you have partied with a church staff. We had a rip roaring good clean time last Tuesday at the Barnes house. Shanny and I were in charge so after we ate a scrumptrulescent meal, we played some awesome games. They included the sensory game of "stocking feel up", ABC Xmas, Unwrap that present, and Pictionary Telephone. (I just named these games myself so don't go looking for them in stores) This is one of the masterpieces from Pictionary Telephone. Ask me in person how to play it sometime. It is a hilarious game. Gracie the dog was happy to help clean up afterwards. Check back for the conclusion of my Christmas Party week with Elf the Twelfth and Progressive Dinner Madness.

4 comments:

The McDowells said...

Looks like a great party! We sure miss all of you guys (Seth especially gets really lonely working all by himself.)

Kira said...

It looks like your scarf is the getting the best of you - byt you look great!

kmom said...

Where are the Christmas sweaters? At least Ryan wore a greenish shirt. Did you wear your crocs? I'm glad you all had lots of fun.

Chellie said...

I like the first picture.. it looks like Ryan has some funky hair thing going on..

Related Posts with Thumbnails