Monday, January 12, 2009

Attitudes are Contageous, Is Yours Worth Catching?

A teacher I had in Jr. High had that quote on her desk. It's annoyingly true isn't it. I'm thankful that two people have given me this little bloggy award. Becky W. did a few weeks ago and I forgot to pass it along amongst the holiday chaos, and Lo just gave it to me today. Thanks ladies! I am passing it along now. And as with most blog chains there are rules:


1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.

2. Put the logo on your blog or post.

3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.

4. Link your nominee to your post.

5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

And the awards go to:

Erin C.

Kayla T.

Laura K

Katie Bl.

Jenn L

Shanny the T

Michelle Y

Chellie I

Katie McD

Miranda P

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh has that saying written a million times in our employee manual. Love it!
Micca

I live...therefore I consume. said...

Congrats on being a Saucy Blog!!

MindyLew said...

Thanks for sharing a wonderful saying. Stopping by from SITS!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats on being saucy!

Noah's Mommy said...

Congrats on being so saucy this week....

Stacy's Random Thoughts said...

Congrats on being Saucy! ;)

That is a great saying - and oh so true! :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your saucy blog! And, congrats on your award!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Congrats on being SAUCY!! :)

Kristin said...

Congrats on your awards and from your saucy blog. Off to go poke around a little.

Leslie said...

one of my friends used to ask her kids 2 questions when they got home from school each day:

1. how was your day?
2. did you do something to make anyone's day better?

Young Fam said...

um, thanks, I don't know how to do these...I probably should, but I don't. We need to do lunch again!

Lea Ann said...

Congratulations on being SITS' Saucy, from a graphic designer who is not married to a children's minister. And would never in a million years call their dog adorable.
I totally want to hit that crime scene restaurant next time I drive thru OKC! Let's see, that's north to Tulsa on the Indian Nation Turnpike, and turn left, right?

Shannon said...

Thanks for the good attitude award! My acceptance speech isnt quite ready yet! Lets hope my attitude doesnt go down the toilet any time soon as it does on occasion :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails