Thursday, January 29, 2009

The blog remembers when....

Soooo it's that time again. Time to look back and get all teary eyed and sentimental about how far we've come in 3 years of blogging. If you don't want to take the sentimental journey with me then go make your own history that's more interesting than mine. Harumph!

According to this blog 3 years ago during January:
-I had my wisdom teeth taken out and immediately became dumber
-I still liked James Frey and his book despite the drama on Oprah
-I told a great joke about Jesus and Pinocchio
-Someone offered Ryan a million dollars for his car...well not really but said it was worth that

According to this blog 2 years ago in January:
-Our Realtor consistently called Ryan, Brian and he never corrected him
-I researched who my grandfather was named after
-I started a new job designing furniture for people with too much money
-I was in awe of Bear Grylls
-We rang in the New Year with the Youngs at their apt.

According to this blog one year ago during January:
-I had a ravaging case of pleurisy
-I fell in love with Harry Potter and finished all the books
-Maggie the magnolia tree was suffering after the ice storm
-I posted a hilarious video of my mom and dad playing guitar hero
-I went to Disney World

If you want to read about any of these wild and exciting adventured just click on the archive drop down menu on the right. (and yes mom this is also a non fiction post)

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i'm getting freaked out that i have known you through all 3 years of those adventures! yowza!!! :)

Maki said...

OMG, this is a great idea to reflect on your life!!!!

Love Disney World:)

Michelle said...

It's always interesting to see where we've been. Three years is impressive. Congratulations to you! I love the Ryan Brian thing. I correct people when they just spell my name wrong -- ESPECIALLY at work.

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday on my SITS day. I had so much fun and am still wading through wonderful comments. I hope you enjoyed yourself and that you come back to visit soon!

momma said...

stopping by from sits.

congrats on your 3 years of blogging

Related Posts with Thumbnails