Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reruns and Hulu


So if you haven't discovered hulu yet then you need to. Free TV shows, clips and even movies! Ryan and I have been watching all the seasons of Arrested Development. It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen and I'm so sad I never knew about it before it went off the air. I've also been watching Doogie Howser on there which also has all the seasons. I don't think I was allowed to watch it as a child so I've been enjoying those too. Hulu also has new TV shows like The Office and 30 Rock but only has like the last 5 episodes or something. Lost starts back up tonight and I hope they do a preview show (even though we will be at church so we'll have to watch it online too) bc I have NO idea what happened on the last few episodes. Anyway that wasn't a very exciting post but nothing exciting and blogworthy is going on. Today is tutoring though so you never know what could happen :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you introduced us to Hulu. Dad has watched an episode of Rockford Files almost every night since you guys left. I watch Deserving Design and House Hunters. Mom I

Laura said...

I love tv
thanks for the tip

CrYsTAL said...

HULU ROCKS.... IT's awesome!!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Yeah, what Crystal said. Plus Arrested Devolopment is my favorite!

Plus....congrats on being saucy this week, SITStah!

MindyLew said...

I will have to check this out - I used to love Doogie Howser - Can't wait to see these again!! Thanks for the tip.

Shannon said...

i have never heard of this hulu but will check it out. hey sorry about today but i forgot i cant go to lunch...i am a dummie! I have to go to my moms house and check on those little puppies and the mom because my mom is in tulsa today and she wants me to go check on them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails