Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday Bubby!

It's an old pic but he's still this hot so it's relevant. If you don't know who Bubby is then you must be new to the blog. Bubby is my husband Ryan and that is just what I call him, and no there is not a story behind it other than one day while dating I said I'm going to start calling you Bubby and I did from then on. I stole this questionaire from Dooce so you can get to know him a little bit better.

What are your middle names?
Mine is Lynne. His is Lee.

How long have you been together?
Circa 6 years I think.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We had mutual friends and started hanging out our sophmore year and he FINALLY asked me out a few months after some not-so-subtle hints from me.

Who asked whom out?
He asked me out (but see above about not-so-subtle hints)

How old are each of you?
We're both 26 as of today!

Whose siblings do you see the most?
They are in Oregon, Idaho, and Tennessee and we get to see them each about twice a year.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Figuring out how to arrange the TV room of his dreams (did I mention he got a 50 inch TV for his birthday and in order to have the perfect conditions for optimal viewing pleasure we are swapping our bedroom and study?)

Did you go to the same school?
If by school you mean college then yes we both went to Oklahom Christian University.

Are you from the same home town?
No, he is from Newberg, OR and I am from the booming metropolis of Henderon, TN

Who is smarter?
He is.

Who is the most sensitive?
Really? Uh me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Taco Bell. Can a get a what what for the fourthmeal?

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
The Mediterranean

Who has the craziest exes?
Me

Who has the worst temper?
We are probably equals at this. We don't lose our temper with each other but we are easily angered at ourselves or at electronical equipment or cars or housework.

Who does the cooking?
Ryan. And I apologize.

Who is the neat-freak?
Ryan is neater but I don't think either of us are freaks about it.

Who is more stubborn?
Charlie.

Who hogs the bed?
Ryan.

Who wakes up earlier?
We wake up at the same time but he gets out of bed first because he goes to work first.

Where was your first date?
Taco Bell and the dollar theater to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Who is more jealous?
I'm jealous that he's a better cook.

How long did it take to get serious?
Quite a few months thanks to a LONG summer apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Who eats more?
Ryan.

Who does the laundry?
Both of us, but I hate putting it away.

Who's better with the computer?
Ryan.

Who drives when you are together?
Ryan, I'm a horrible driver.

After reading this I don't sound like a very good person so I guess he really is my better half. And now you know, and knowing is half the battle. I love you Bubby!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is a very lucky guy to have you for his better half Katie. Happy birthday son of mine. Love ya both muchly. Mom I

Anonymous said...

My son is a very lucky guy to have you for his better half Katie. Happy birthday son of mine. Love ya both muchly. Mom I

Leslie said...

many birthday wishes from a chick you don't know at all! but it's even better that way, right? some mysterious weirdo from sf is shouting out happy 26 bday congrats to you? right? better and not at all weird, right? :)

TLKOREGON said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I thought about you all day, even though I didn't call or mail your card on time (it is coming). Katie you are the perfect half that makes Ryan whole, and I am thankful for that. Love you Ryan (and Katie). Your oldest sister~
Laura

lizcannon said...

happy birthday!!! i second leslie, i know you dont know me at all and i blog stalk you wife; but i met her once, so it's not really stalking so much. anyways we all want to see pics of the study/bedroom swap!

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday, Ryan! -April

lauren and brad said...

Happy Birthday Ry Ry!!!!!

P.S. I think that Italy is further away than the Med...Just a thought! :)

Jaime said...

Happy belated birthday, Bubby! You two make a gorgeous couple. Have a great day from a fellow SITSta! :)

Blair and Rachel said...

I'm a little late on the posting...so happy birthday and Katie...thought you were from HENDERSON, TN?!? It's ok...it took me years to spell out my home town of Miami too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails