Monday, February 16, 2009

More Economic Crises

So I was first directly affected with the Girl Scout Cookies and it's gotten even worse. There are only two magazines that I currently receive and they BOTH are now no longer in business. Cottage Living said they would honor the rest of the subscription with Country Living (NOT the same) but Domino just went kaput. This is bad...This is really bad. What will I read on the toilet people?! What will I use to decorate my magazine holders?! What will I leave in piles on the bedroom floor still in protected sleeves waiting for an airplane trip worthy of taking many stockpiled magazines along with me?!
I think I will write my local congress person and see if some of that stimulus package can stimulate my favorite magazines.

*Mom, this was also a non-fiction post, but it is dripping with sarcasm. I hope you could tell that.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I forgot to offer you some girl scout cookies tonight when you were here!!! I will try to remember to bring you some tomorrow :)

Jennifer said...

Stopping by from SITS! =)

I was soooooo upset about Country Living. My all-time favorite magazine, ever. I'll mourn that magazine for awhile. ;P

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

If you use Facebook you should think about canceling your account. Watch this and share it please. Know what you are getting into before you sign up all of your info.

http://www.truthed.com/videos/395_the_truth_about_facebook.htm

Kira said...

I see anonomous got you about Facebook too. Well- I heard that Hustler was asking for a bailout.

lizcannon said...

my mom will be so sad....
get real simple, it's soooo worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails