Sunday, February 15, 2009

So what did we do on Valentine's Day you ask?

We did what any other two consenting married adults would do....We went to the OKC science museum and saw the IMAX film about the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Why, what did you think I would say? And no I don't have pictures of our Omniplex adventure, but I WILL have pictures of next weekend's adventures when we really celebrate Vday and Ryan's Bday in Wichita by staying here and here and shopping here. I am so excited!! The IMAX movie was good too, don't get me wrong. But Bed and Breakfasts and antiques are more exciting to me than conserving our rivers. And if that makes me shallow....so be it!

7 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

Your trip looks like it will be fun! Also, that is the IMAX that Matt and I saw in Houston. Was yours in 3D? It was pretty good but a little on the cheesy side. Cheese Factor of 6.5 or something!

Young Fam said...

Yeah, so if you're going out of town next weekend you'll be here to celebrate little coops birthday...and that is totally selfish of me, but I'm glad you'll hopefully be able to come!

lauren and brad said...

what a neat date! i'll have to tell brad...he would totally love that!

lizcannon said...

cam and i did that for his bday one year, and it was totally cool!!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Stopped in from SITS! Happy late V-day!

kmom said...

The Imax film sounded interesting and the upcoming trip to Kansas looks like it will be lots of fun. It makes me want to start planning a trip somewhere.

The Woodards said...

My good friend from church owns one of the shops in the antique mall. Maybe I could hook you up with a private veiwing sometime! (I don't know, does that make antiquing more exciting?) Leann

Related Posts with Thumbnails