Thursday, March 05, 2009

Garage Sale!!

Not near as exciting as the last post BUT there is a church garage sale this weekend at Mayfair church of Christ on 50th between Penn and May. It's from 9-4 on Friday AND Saturday and you should all check it out. There is also a Pancake breakfast Sat. morning. All monies go toward mission efforts. Let me tell you...there is a TON of stuff. Cool retro furniture, tons of clothes, lots of toys, and a really cool practically brand new double jogging stroller that I was impressed with and figure will be bought in about 2 seconds....not by me. (There is only one bun in this oven and it's mama does NOT jog). I'm off to go price things for it now!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

only one bun in this oven = ha.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Christmas isn't like last year. You could probably get all your Christmas shopping done. Hope its a successful garage sale. Have a great weekend. Mom I

Related Posts with Thumbnails