Monday, March 30, 2009

Hurry and Vote!

Ahhhh!!!!! Your have less than 24 hours left to vote because in less than 24 hours we hopefully will know if we can officially call "it" a he or a she. It's kinda freaking me out can you tell????? I'm almost more freaked out that they won't be able to tell and we'll have to wait even longer. To keep my mind occupied until then I have a lovely elders meeting tonight and then laundry to do since we are off to Oregon soon. Check back tomorrow evening for the exciting results!!

3 comments:

The McDowells said...

Yeah! I am excited to hear what you are having! The time after this appointment is the best time of the pregnancy in my opinion; you can have the peace of mind that everything looks healthy on the ultrasound and soon after it is when you can really feel the baby start to move! Enjoy it!

jlair said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I'm voting.. BOY!

Becky said...

Stopping by from SITS...I don't even know you ...andIwannaknow!!!!

Ummm....my guess is girl!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails