Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It grew overnight!!

Ok I know you're all thinking enough of the pregnancy posts but guess what? It's my blog and I don't care! Something happened overnight and my belly kind of popped out and I definitely couldn't hide it today...unless I wore a big shirt. I wasn't trying to keep it from the kids at church, but I didn't want to announce it either. Well tonight one of the kindergartners ran up and grabbed my belly and said "Are you gonna have a baby or something Ms Katie?!" I said yes and then she yelled it to everyone within hearing distance so I guess they all know now. Now I just have to prepare myself for all of the awkward questions that I'm sure will follow like "how did that baby get in there" or "how will that baby get out" but I'll just go ahead and assume their parents are covering this info at home. Sex ed was NOT in my job description. Here's the proof of the belly pop :) And it's only gonna pop more from here :)

16 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to watch it grow....your belly and that sweet baby! Please keep us updated!

Summer said...

Now that is a cute belly!

Katie Bl said...

My students have asked me that and I have never been pregnant.

TLKOREGON said...

I love hearing pregnancy stuff! Keep it coming! Love the belly! So cute. Can't wait to see it in July! Love ya-

Kira said...

WOW! That's amazing. The body & pregnancy is amazing. I hope you enjoy it.

Erin Cornell said...

I don't know if I can trust this picture because you are not wearing the black drawstring pants :) Cute belly!

lizcannon said...

i agree with erin... where are the pants?
but it is soooo cute, i wish you would post a pic everyday... okay then maybe we couldnt even tell.
please tell the kids that a stork brings a baby and it's an alien in your belly!
keep the pics coming!

Shawn and Becky said...

You look great, makes me kind of miss being pregnant . . .don't tell Shawn. Keep the updates coming, everyone loves pregnant ladies . . . even strangers will start being ever so nice to you. Enjoy it!

Mo Diva said...

Popping over from SITS

Congrats on the baby bump.

Mommy said...

Too cute!

Kassi said...

Awww Katie! Yay! You are so adorable! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Miss you!

Matt and Shannon said...

you should sing this song to yourself..."my bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump." -just kidding

Ms Cupcake said...

Good morning everybody! Have a wonderful fun Sunday from a fellow sitsa.

Checking in from Zen Cupcake

The Blonde Duck said...

Popping in from SITS to say hi!

lauren and brad said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it in person!

Mike said...

Lookin' GOOOOD, Katie-girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails