Saturday, March 14, 2009

Matty Turns 30!!

This pic is from Matt's birthday blowout at Al's house last weekend. There was a smorgasboard table of cupcakes and too many people to count. Highlights included Al almost catching his facial hair and the whole yard on fire with the chiminea fire of the century, meeting a whole bunch of new and colorful personalities, the mandingo "King" cupcake, and finally meeting Jeremy (although Ryan and I both could have sworn we'd met him before but can't remember when). Sadly I left my camera card out of the camera so Kira sent me these pics. I love how Ryan and Jeremy are standing in this pic and I am once again reminded how short I am. I hope you enjoyed your party Matt. If not we can try to top it with your 40th I guess!! We love you!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails