Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ode to Cake Wrecks

If you've never visited Cake Wrecks you should. It's a blog mostly dedicated to making fun of confectionary goods whether it be mispelled messages or just weird ghastly creations. They also show impressive creations as well. I thought I'd share a few that I would NOT like to see at any upcoming baby showers. I think this first one just didn't get the meaning behind a diaper cake. Pretty funny.This one is weird on so many levels. Would you like a piece of the fingernails and bellybutton to eat? No? How about a piece of boob? Nothin' like a biologicaly correct cake to say happy baby shower!I guess compared to the last one this baby emerging from a belly isn't as disturbing, but still pretty weird.If I were a fan of star wars (star trek? I don't even know) then I wouldn't mind this one. It just makes me laugh.This one literally takes the cake on being creepiest. Not only is the baby creepy but who wants to stare down at a piece of realistic looking eye or nose and bite into it? Yum! And It's not just cakes you can make creepy, it's cookies too!

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I've been holed up in a dark room this weekend trying to kick this sinus infection I have. It's seriously some of the worst pain I've ever been in and poor Ryan has been doing his best to keep me calm and sane. I think the Z-pak is kicking in so hopefully I will be up and at em again soon!

5 comments:

kmom said...

Yuck! I think the fetus cookie is the worst! Eating Santa or a Gingerbread boy is fine, but an unborn baby?

Line said...

I agree with kmom...

Anonymous said...

funky creations there, and it's star wars, that's darth vader on the cake :D Jessica Van Winkle

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi from SITS!

Matt and Shannon said...

if you thought these things were creepy...just you wait for the gift that matt will be giving you at one of the afore mentioned showers :) mwahahaha!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails