Friday, March 06, 2009

Pics of our other new addition

Here was the room before...nothing was wrong with it, we just swapped rooms! Here is the after! The TV/playroom is done for the most part. (sorry the photo is a bit dark. I'm not a great photographer.We still need to hang stuff on the walls but for now I love it! I can't show pics of our "new" bedroom yet bc it has a ways to go. It really helps that I'm so boring that all of our room colors throughout the house are about the same so we didn't have to repaint. Ben is already enjoying the new playroom!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

you take GREAT pics! look @ ben's little mug! stupendous work on the room change; v.nice.

Laura Lathrop said...

Is this the room that Ryan painted while we were at CPC?? Is he going to paint the 'new' bedroom, too?

lauren and brad said...

I love the room swap...and ben had so much fun with you today! As did I!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good job you guys. It looks great. Can't wait till I can come see it in person. Nice t.v. too. Mom I

kmom said...

Wow! That is a huge TV!

Related Posts with Thumbnails