Sunday, March 15, 2009

This isn't fun but it seems necessary

WARNING!! Anyone who is grossed out by the female torso which hasn't seen the sunlight in quite a few months, avert your eyes now! Although I can't zip up a few of my pants anymore, I haven't actually gained any weight according to my last Dr. appt. We were taking weekly photos but it seemed a little silly since I was looking the same in all of them. I guess you can maybe see a little pooch in these photos, but if not that's ok by me! I'm sure it will appear soon enough. I don't normally like to have my photo taken, especially by myself with my shirt lifted up (unless it's for Girls Gone Wild.....kidding! Just kidding!) but since our family lives far far away and will not get to see my blossoming bell-ay, it seems necessary to torture myself in this way. So here ya go...notice how the photo is taken in the same spot but the wall and my skin look different colors. Also I seem to get taller huh? These were taken at 8, 10, and 15 weeks.

12 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

You look great! It'll sneak up on you, we love to see the progress. I remember waking up one day thinking holy belly! All of a sudden I really looked pregnant.

The McDowells said...

Is it sad that I look more pregnant than you do?!? UGH!

I always loved it when people could start telling I was pregnant. Enjoy the pregnancy, it will go fast!

Anonymous said...

I think you look great for being as far along as you are I would have never guessed you were already so far along not that I see you on a real regular basis but you do look great and congratulations on the baby!!!!
Megan Nellis

Miranda said...

This is a great idea! You look great!! Don't forget to print and have a 'watch me grow' page in the baby book! I did this for the last 10 weeks for all 3 boys...it's wierd to see how different I grew and how BIG I got! LOL Hugs, rub the bump for me!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you look great! Even at 25 weeks people say I hardly look pregnant. Good luck! -April

TLKOREGON said...

Yeah for belly pictures. You still look great. You can always hide the first one a little longer. Can't wait to see it grow! Love ya.

Leslie said...

you look adorable in each photo! can't wait to see progress!

lizcannon said...

and you're wearing the same pants in each photo.. love it!!
see my blog and also read a comment i left on Lo's blog about a skirt to get (it's not realllllly for pregnant people, but it would totally work).
maybe you're belly isnt big... but it's gonna be sooooo cute! keep posting the pics!

Walt & Saundra said...

You look great!

lauren and brad said...

Are you purposely wearing the same pants? hehe...

You look so different with curly hair that the middle pic looks like a different gal!

Anonymous said...

Your still looking good! Don't worry though I popped out around 18-20 weeks and now I just wish i could go back. -Kelly

kmom said...

You are not showing in these pictures. How lucky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails