Thursday, March 12, 2009

Your Vote Counts!!!

Maybe you're still feeling bummed because the person you voted for didn't win the presidential election or maybe you're bummed because you aren't even old enough to vote. Well guess what?! Cheer up because today is your lucky day!!! There is a very important vote going on right now on this blog!! Look in the right column just below that hot picture of Ryan and I and you'll see the poll. The polls are open until March 31st 11:30 am ,when hopefully our fetus will be spread eagle in my womb and we can see it's parts and then post them on the blog for the whole interweb to see!!! You're vote matters, so do your research and vote what you think is in my belly!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't have a preference because I'll be happy with whatever gender my #6 grandchild is. A girl would be great because Carries little girl would have a close girl cousin, but I would love to have a little Ryan too. You ARE going to have more than one eventually aren't you? And of course I will babysit for free. In fact, I'll pay you to let me do it. Love ya Mom I

TLKOREGON said...

I think it is going to be a girl too. But OF COURSE I will babysit for free!!!!!

Miranda said...

Voting for a happy healthy baby! And so far he/she is the cutest bebe ever!!

kmom said...

I voted: I don't care if it is a girl or a boy and I'll babysit for free.

Anonymous said...

Well I voted that it was a seamonkey and Mom said a girl. love yall! :)

Rachel

ktsdad said...

Well the good news is - all you have to do for free babysitting is go to Oregon or Tennessee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails