Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bedroom Makeover

Look! It's a post that has nothing to do with pregnancy! Enjoy it while it lasts! I think we are finished with the infamous bedroom/office swap. The only thing left is to hang some shelves on the long empty wall beside our bed. It's a smaller room but it has a bigger closet and thanks to a "new" dresser we have plenty of room! This is what it looked like the last 2 times it has been remade over when it was our office. And here is the finished product as our bedroom.....And the lovely sheer curtains on our french doors that keep all those pesky people in our living room from spying on us...that's a joke...we never use our living room. There's the new dresser. Now that it's not an office I'm not too sure about the carrom board above it, but until I find something else to put over it, it stays! When Olivia arrives her bassinet will go where the short shelves are below the painting. Sorry for the spots. I guess I need to clean the lens of our camera!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Looks plenty big enough. A few more weeks and we'll check it out in person. Love ya Mom I

Brandi said...

Stopping by from SITS. Very beautiful.

lizcannon said...

looks great!

kmom said...

Looks very cozy and inviting. If you have lots of overnight guests, it might be nice to have a screen or nonsheer curtains over the french doors. Sometimes visitors come to see the baby and the mother stays in bed sleeping, in which case you might want more bedroom privacy. I don't know if Randy is coming with Joyce and Rachel.

TLKOREGON said...

I love it! I love the color scheme and the carrom board. I think it gives the wall character. Nicely done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails