Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!

And SHE'S adorable!!! The tech said she was 99% sure so I will take that as enough of a percentage to buy girly clothes! I'll scan her her beautiful profile and post it here later this afternoon but in case you were in as much of suspense as I was...and I doubt it...I wanted to let the world wide web know that we will have a daughter!!!

Here is Ms. Olivia (yes that is what we are pretty positive her name will be) waving to all of you out there in blog land. (click to see larger image) Here's a good profile shot that shows her ribs and spine. Here's a foot...maybe the one that almost made me pee my pants in the lobby by kicking my bladder repeatedly.Here's her face, but be warned it's a skeleton that why it looks like the monster from Cloverfield as Ryan so lovingly pointed out...I agree. A bit creepy :) And here is her sweet profile again while she waves her arms in the air like she just don't care!And in the 1% chance we have a son, we love him too! :)

19 comments:

The McDowells said...

How exciting! Congratulations! She is going to be lucky to have such a crafty mom to teach her all kinds of neat girlie stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sooo excited for you! However, your making me want to know what my child is.
-Kelly

Carrie M said...

Yay! A girl! I am so excited for you. We would've been excited about a boy too, but we are just so thrilled to actually KNOW now! I'm sure she is adorable. Can's wait to see pics. We love you guys, give eachother a big hug from us.

TLKOREGON said...

YEAH!!!! The boys are now officially very outnumbered! SOOO happy for you! Can't wait to see her beautiful face. Love you guys.

Kira said...

The pics are so awesome. God is amazing & I love technology.

Line said...

I love the name Olivia. We have that in Norway too :)

Young Fam said...

Yeah! I love the name as well!

Kelsey & Paisley said...

So this is what it feels like to be wrong. Wow, I can't believe I lost my streak of guessing everyone's correct gender. Man! I was starting to think I had a psychic power. Oh well...CONGRATS!! Just what our family needs, another girl for some more drama! So happy for you guys!!

kmom said...

Baby Olivia looks so big and very much alive and well. Thanks for posting pics.

lizcannon said...

1. yeah!!!!!! girls clothes are SO much more fun to buy!
2. her face pic kinda looks like a monkey... are ou sure she's human?
3. congrats
4. sorry you had to be in suspense for sooooo long!

lauren and brad said...

HOORAY! I'm just SO excited! And so relieved that I was right all along...I mean, I was certain! :)

Ms. Olivia sure does look beautiful!

Shawn and Becky said...

Congratulations - you are going to be wonderful parents to your daughter . . . and the other commenter is right, girl clothes are more fun to buy. . . thank goodness for Violet and Hazel.

Becky said...

Oh how exciting! A girl!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're very happy for you guys! And we do love little girls! Love ya, Chet & Denise

mommyoftwo said...

Congratulations you guys girls are so much fun and I am sure she will be gorgeous have fun shopping it is so hard to pass up all the fun girly things that they have out there now days!!!!

Allison said...

Yeah!! That is wonderful news! You will have the most beautiful little girl! Can't wait to meet her. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! So excited to have yet another girl in that side of the family! Love you and can't wait to see you! -Bonnie

H said...

ah what a sweet name for a little girl!! congratulations!

Heather

Miranda said...

Hello Sweet Baby Girl!! You have 2 wonderful sweet parents who are so excited to meet you! And lots of cousins too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails