Monday, April 27, 2009

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump...check it out!

21 weeks!!! Next post will be pics of our "new" bedroom!! I went to a baby shower this weekend for a yoga friend and there were 7 pregnant girls there! 7! Pregnant people are everywhere you go when you are pregnant. Olivia is more active and if she didn't stop moving every time Ryan puts his hand on my belly he might get in on some of the fun in-utero action. Lauren says she must just calm down whenever he's around. If that continues then he has a lot of sleepless nights in a rocking chair awaiting him! :)

6 comments:

Miss Eve said...

Congrats and good luck with the pregnancy! Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a beautiful day, love: Evi

lizcannon said...

you're such a cute pregnant person!

Anonymous said...

Those late night rocking chair vigils can be great bonding time with your wee one. I remember them well. Love ya Mom I

TLKOREGON said...

I think that I am still in a semi state of shock that you guys are having a baby. Katie you are adorable, and I can't wait to see my brother holding his baby! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Katie, you are pretty freakin cute as a pregnant woman, maybe after you pop this one out you can get pregnant again asap. Come to NY to we can sweat together and talk to your baby and buy her things, I will help you give birth if it happens early. I love u

Miranda said...

Great pic! You look great! And that's neat that Olivia calms when Ryan is near...wait till they 1st meet...all of the boys instantly knew Brent's voice and calmed when he held them...it's magical to see your husband become a father...it's like falling inlove all over again every time you see him hold you little one...I'm so excited for you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails