Friday, April 10, 2009

Oregon Tales

I didn't take near as many photos or videos this time because I'm a slacker, but this allowed me to choose which ones to upload on the blog much faster! I still got some great pics and those nieces and nephews are just so cute it's hard to take a bad photo. Here are all 4 of them playing on a cloudy day at the park.Having a "coffee break" at Chapters book store. The kiddos love to play on these old typewriters they have there.Grandma hosted a baby shower for both Carrie and I while we were there. We got lots of great gifts and had a great time! Carrie is about 8 weeks ahead of me and is having a little girl. Girl talk at the table during the shower. (plus Collin)This is Violet holding Ms. Paisley, the newest addition we got to meet on our trip. She belongs to Corey and Kelsey.George taking a break from song leading and sermon giving to squint in the sun.A smokey shot of Ryan and Roger (Carrie's dog) during our Sunday afternoon cookout.Here's Grandpa pulling an old Tom Sawyer by convincing Nolan that it would be fun to spray the dirt off the house. It worked!This innocent and cheap spray bottle was the most popular toy while we were there. Who needs Bratz and Tonka when you could have recycled toys?! This was an attempt for Violet to feel Carrie's baby move but it turned into tickles and zerberts. Check back for a cute video later.Ryan and I took a nature hike at Camp Yamhill and got to see our dear old friends Nick and Abby. I even skipped a rock!The last few days we were there it was sunny and in the 70's. Too good not to be outside!Hazel bounced right back after having tubes put in her ears that morning. The kiddos enjoying the perfect weather by eating a snack at Great Grandma's.Grandma measuring Nolan for his new pajama pants.I told you these spray bottles are a hit. Check back later for the knock knock joke Violet was telling me during this picture. Enjoying one last story time with Uncle Ryan while on our "coffee break" at Chapters book store. We had a great time with everyone and it was fun to think that next time we are back in Oregon we will have a little one with us!

4 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

Love the pictures! I am glad you got some, because I didn't get my camera out once! =( Sooooo glad we got to see you and your baby bump (and Ryan). Can't wait until April 21! Love you.

lauren and brad said...

I always love pics of these kiddos. They are just so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys. Thank you thank you thank you for coming out for a visit. What a wonderful surprise. Hope the fires and tornadoes stay away from you. Looking forward to hearing from you on the 21st. Love ya Mom I

Shawn and Becky said...

Another cousin added to the mix will be wonderful. They are all such sweet kids, I'm sure yours will fit in just perfectly!! I can't wait to see the videos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails