Thursday, April 23, 2009

She's better than all of you....yes even Martha

For those of you who don't already read Shanny's blog and look at all the craftiness that she encompasses, you need to. It might make you feel a little less awesome bc that's how I feel every time I see what else she has come up with, but she is truly talented. And a great teacher! Besides throwing my dog a birthday party she made chemcakes for her husband's doctor thingy presentation...oh and she makes baby wraps....And knits hats and crochets name things for people's weddings....And makes cute picnic packs.....And reupholsters things......And in her spare time when she's not working or crafting, she runs marathons and makes gourment desserts for church functions.Is there anything she can't do? I doubt it. I think she might have more hours in her day than I do.....Hurry up and open your etsy site Shanny!!

4 comments:

lizcannon said...

holy crap, she's amazing! i love love love the cupcakes! i think i am gonna show some of my nurse friends.

Shannon said...

thanks for the shout out katie!! i dont think i take the cake on creativity over joanne or martha...i think i am just more or less obsessed when i get an idea in my head of seeing it to completion without mistakes! i might make a lot of crazy things but i sure cant come up with creative posting like you do (not to mention working with one grazillion crazy kids a week and not losing your insanity). thats something to look up to :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this woman obviously does NOT have children! I love reading your blog and keeping up with what's happening with my 2 favorite Oklahomans! Love you, Aunt Denise

Rachael W. said...

I love that the baby wrap has a pocket/bag thing. What a great idea! Too bad my kids are out of the have to be carried stage or I would totally buy one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails