Monday, May 04, 2009

Look what I can do....

In cuter and happier news, this is what I made at Craft Night Friday night. A wreath for Olivia's room! Technically it's not done bc all the cute things aren't glued on but they will be and it will look about like this. I don't know if I will hang it on the door or on the wall somewhere.Thanks for all the phone calls and prayers! I stayed home today too and kept icing my neck and back. They are feeling better and I think I will be able to go back to work tomorrow. I got to spend lots of quality time in bed today snuggling with Charlie and talking to all sorts of insurance claims people on the phone. And yes the car is totaled. Good times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Katie. You are certainly getting in touch with your crafty side. Looks like the nesting instinct is kicking in. I found the fabric at Joanns last week and bought a yard so I can show everybody. And Grandma might find something useful to do with it. Glad to hear your feeling better. Love ya, Mom I

Allison said...

Katie--I am just so sorry that the wreck happened! I have been thinking about you!

I LOVE the wreath! It is SUPER cute!! I can't wait to see the room put together, because everything that you have shown I LOVE!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. I am happy that you and Miss O are safe. Why does everything you do have to be so dramatic? Gah!!! :) Love you bunches! Celeste

kmom said...

Wow! What a pretty wreath! Great idea! Love you!

Matt and Shannon said...

the wreath turned out great

Shawn and Becky said...

That's adorable. Olivia will have so much fun with her crafty mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails