Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my mom

I can't even find the words to express what I feel for my mom today. Trust me, I've written this paragraph quite a few times and I keep deleting it because I just can't say what I feel as a daughter who is about to give life to another daughter. So since words fail me I'll just keep it simple. Mom, if I can be half as good of a mother as you were to me, I think Olivia will turn out to be one amazing kid! I love you and thanks for being a great mom!
This is quite possibly my favorite pic of my mom and me (and Amy). I wouldn't mind if Olivia got those curls...or those chubby thighs...on me not my mom

I love you too Mona! Thanks for raising such a wonderful husband for me and daddy for Olivia! And to the rest of you moms and grandmoms out there...Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Thanks so much for the tribute! I like that picture too.

Blair and Rachel said...

I think you should submit that picture into LIFE magazine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails