Saturday, May 09, 2009

With Child

23 weeks! I think it's definitely noticeable now that I'm pregnant. I have thought that for awhile actually but one of the tutoring parents just noticed this week and in the middle of her talking to me she looked at my belly, gasped, and said "are you with child?!" Why yes, yes I am. I didn't know people really used that phrase. Yesterday I went shopping for my bridesmaid's dress for my sister's wedding. I will NOT post pics of that because it was pretty depressing and I look much cuter in the photo above. Let's just say guessing how big my belly will be in July is clearly not the problem.....it's guessing how big Olivia's dairy farms will be. (Yes I think I just called my boobs dairy farms).

P.S. For anyone who watched Private Practice's season finale, don't you think they should've given pregnant people a warning at the beginning of the show? Seriously.

8 comments:

Young Fam said...

LOL, that is so funny, yet so true! You should try to talk her into letting you get a preggo dress from mimi maternity....they are flattering, I do have a super cute black on that's fancy if you need to borrow it for anything! I totally agree about the private practive thing too, I don't normally watch it, but now I can't wait to see what happens

Erin Cornell said...

OK I am glad you finally watched it! That's the part I was talking about where I about passed out. Yikes!! AND I'm pretty sure you'll look great in your bridesmaid dress!!

Leslie said...

really cute preggo belly!!

Shawn and Becky said...

You look adorable and had me laughing out load with the dairy farm comment. That was a first for me. Good luck dress hunting!

Chellie said...

I had to get a dress for Kacee and Blake's wedding a month ago.. so I know just how hard it is to estimate a size.. my fear the dress will not fit come wedding day (in many places)!

Walt & Saundra said...

You look so cute! And I love the name Olivia. As for bridesmaid's dresses while prego, I was about 7 months pregnant when I was in Deanna's wedding. I finally found a dress that actually wasn't a maternity one and it worked. The cut would be great with your dair farms too...let me know if you haven't found one yet! It was at David's Bridal, I believe...

Miranda said...

I understand the 'formal' issue!! I was 'just enough' preggo when Mia got married..thankfully the mock wrap dress (I think from David's bridal) she picked was forgiving to the belly and the dairy farms! LOL You inspired a few pages in Anthony's baby book...from your "my bump, my bump..." post! I'll post the pic of the pages on my blog! Check it out!

John Deere Mom said...

I love that you called your boobs dairy farms. Wait until you use the pump. I definitely felt like a cow being milked!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails