Saturday, June 06, 2009

27 weeks!

Time is still flying by and I can't believe I am this far along! Olivia moves around more and more and I actually felt a body part the other day...not sure what it was but it was weird. Maybe a knee? I'm still feeling great except for a certain procedure I had to have fixed the other day that is too personal and gross to blog about, but if my girlfriends want a pregnancy horror story...just ask me in person. But it was quick and I'm like brand new today. Pregnancy can do some weird stuff to a person though! I am getting tired more easily and the back pain causes me to waddle at times. A kid at church asked me last week what color my baby would be and when I told him she would be white he looked pretty upset. I explained babies are usually the same color as their mommy and daddy so that's why. He still looked pretty bummed. The nursery is coming right along and hopefully I'll have some more pics to share with you of that soon. My in-laws will be here this coming weekend so hopefully I'll get some sewing projects done with my m.i.l. while Ryan is doing man work with the f.i.l. Anyway here's my beautiful belly! P.S. Sorry mom, I know you wanted me a take a pic with my hands just at my side but I looked silly so maybe I'll try next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear our little girl is doing good. We can't wait to see you Thursday and I would love to help you get any projects done that I can. Sweet Olivia will be here before you know it and all those pregnancy horror stories will be a thing of the past. (Be sure and write about them in her baby book though so she'll have an idea of what to expect when she is pregnant-in 25 years or so). Love ya. Mom I

Erin C said...

Okay I'm curious about this horror story...and you look so glowy in this picture!! It's a great shot!

Leslie said...

yup. definitely peaked my curiosity. it IS peaked and not peeked, right? anyway, if you've already typed it out to someone, cut + paste to me? i want to know! ...or do i?

Dee said...

You look fantastic!

mommaof4wife2r said...

ahhhhhh...ur belly shot is too cute!!! love ut blog here....and, hey...happy fb day at SITS!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails