Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Needing that reminder right about now....

I knew this post would come in handy because I'm definitely needing that reminder about how thankful I should be right now. Instead of venting and rambling on about how sick I am of all the phone numbers and people I have to call to deal with one single car accident case, I will post photos of the things making me smile right now....My oldest daughter curled up beside me last night just like this and she was so adorable I just had to try to capture her cuteness, but it pales in comparison to seeing her in person being so snuggle-worthy. She will be a great big sister.My youngest daughter who moves constantly ALL day it seems like until her daddy puts his hand on my tummy and she ceases immediately. I love to feel her move and watch my belly move with her somersaults....I just wish she'd let her daddy enjoy some of the crazy acrobatics she's learning how to do in her small living quarters. Oh well, I will stick with the opinion that he just calms her down.

And this dude. He takes great care of me and doesn't even complain that the amount of pillows I now sleep with leaves him minimal space in our cockroach filled bed. He cooks, he cleans, he protects me from man eating insects, and gives me backrubs at the end of the day. So take that Travelers agents, AAA agents, Geico agents, wreckers, EMSA, Blue Cross, and OKC police dept! You cannot put me in a bad mood bc I have much to be thankful for and I choose to be happy.....

(And this post will be a good reminder in a few hours, when I'm in tears on the phone with all of them again, to remain thankful and happy)

5 comments:

lauren and brad said...

What a great attitude!

I wanna feel the belly!!!!

Shawn and Becky said...

Good luck, hopefully you'll talk to the worlds nicest person who will get it all straightened out for you! But if not at least you have lots of other blessings in your life!

lizcannon said...

that is a great attitude to have. its hard sometimes. but hopefully you WILL have the worlds nicest person on the phone. just tell em you are pregnant and maybe they'll be nicer :)

TuTu's Bliss said...

Congrats on your Sits day. That sweet princess needs a portrait pacifier. There are free instructions on my blog to make your own. I think you'll like them. We're in Hawaii now but I do miss the Oklahoma seasons. Hugs, Jen

Morgan @ the818 said...

My girl's kicking all the time now - and I can't wait for her Daddy to get to be more involved in it. It seems like every time I tell him to feel, she swims away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails