Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sorry Sam, I still don't believe

Now that tutoring is over you'd think I wouldn't be as busy, but my intern and I have planned a kids activity for every week of the summer, oh yeah then there's that VBS thing and summer camp coming up. But so far we've had a lot of fun. I keep forgetting to bring my camera to these things! We've had craft days, library days, movie days, and on Monday we went to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History to see if maybe viewing dinosaur bones would make a believer out of me. It didn't, but I didn't express my opinions to the kids. They absolutely loved it and ran from one place to the other yelling "MS. KATIE, MS. KATIE COME LOOK" However when I asked what their favorite part of the museum was, 2 of them told me (in all seriousness) "the elevator." I guess modern technology trumps natural history again....

3 comments:

ktsdad said...

Seems like I remember a trip to D.C. with 2 young ladies whose 3 favorite memories of the historical trip were going through the x-ray machine to enter the White House to see if we had guns, watching homeless people sleep under newspapers across from the presidential mansion and riding the subway into the nation's capitol!

Line said...

Haha, "the elevator" LOL

Leslie said...

don't believe? in elephants?

Related Posts with Thumbnails