Monday, June 29, 2009

Whirlwind!

That is the only way to describe this weekend and the first day of camp!! I'm here and I'm alive and I've got a few minutes to rest before I need to assemble the craft for my Bible class that is arriving in a moment (that was supposed to be here Friday--boo on you Oriental Trading). On Saturday Ryan and I shopped for shelves and baskets and crafty things I need to do for Olivia's room, I got my ring inspected to keep up with the warranty--while there I noticed my drivers license AND debit card expired June 30--that's tomorrow people, then we went to see Away We Go (loved this movie!), we finished registering, bought some stuff for dinner, picked up Lucy the dog for the night, cleaned up the house, began packing, worked on Bible lesson for the next day, tried to watch a movie, got interrupted and had to take some banners up to OC that we had made.Sunday was church. I worked in the nursery, then had Bible time and it was Baby dedication Sunday (see above pic), gathered things I needed for my class at camp, came home, ate lunch, finished packing, caravanned to OC with our 8 campers, Ryan helped me get settled in my dorm room and set up my classroom, then camp activities until 10:00pm. Needless to say I slept AMAZINGLY well in my dorm bed last night.








Today I got up at 6am, helped with breakfast, got ready for my class, had 2 classes, ran to renew my drivers license and debit card, quick lunch, chaperoned crazy inflatables and water games outside for 2 hours, came back to my room to await the late package for Oriental Trading. After this is dinner, black light puppets, New Reign concert, and who knows what else. Olivia used to only move when I was still, but I've been moving so much she has learned to move while I move and this is an odd feeling. I will be surprised if I haven't lost weight after being on my feet so much this week. We will have to wait and see at the next Dr. appt I guess! It's tiring but it's a lot of fun too!

8 comments:

acolvin said...

Hello, I am the Customer Advocate at Oriental Trading Company and I would like to apologize your order did not arrive on time. Is there anything I can assist you with in regards to your order? Please feel free to email me at acolvin@oriental.com.

Yankee Girl said...

WOW! What a busy weekend! Did you even have time to pee?

I would be surprised if your head wasn't spinning right about now!

Ali said...

Aw, so busy but sounds so fulfilling as well!

kmom said...

Wow! You have been a busy bee! Hope you keep having fun. Hope your energy level keeps up. Please rest when you can and try to go to bed early. Ryan was so super nice to help you. Love you!

Carrie M said...

Ok, I need a nap, I'm tired after just reading this. Have fun at camp!

The McDowells said...

We are going to be at Mayfair Sunday night, hope to see you there! Seth emailed Derek about getting together for lunch with the staff, Tuesday I think.

lauren and brad said...

You and your crazy life! :)

Let me add one more thing to your list...send me your shower invitation list! :)

Miss you!

Ali said...

OH, and I left you something fun on my blog! Check it out. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails