Monday, July 13, 2009

32 weeks....starting to swell

Good thing my sister's wedding is this week (yay Amy and Joe!) because my feet are getting poofy and my ring is getting tighter. I"ll try not to be puffy in wedding pics but I make no guarantees! This weekend was so crazy busy. Our birth class on Saturday was ALL day from 9-5:30 at Mercy but it was a great class. We didn't even pass out during the birthing videos! Maybe I"ll do a post later about all the fun things we learned but I don't have time to think of them all right now. Then we went straight from the class to a wedding. I was sooo tired that night I didn't even wake up once in the middle of the night to pee! That hasn't happened in awhile! Yesterday was our baby shower at church and those ladies outdid themselves!! Our hostesses were amazing but I'll show you pics of that later too. I was up until 11:00 last night trying to find places for everything and sort through Olivia's very extensive and very pink new wardrobe. I've never seen so many baby clothes in my life!! We truly were showered with gifts and feel so blessed to have a great church family here since our families are far away. I must get ready for work now though. Where did the weekend go?

7 comments:

kmom said...

So glad your weekend went well. I do want to hear more about it and see pics of your shower. For feet swelling, prop your feet up, preferably while lying down, so your feet will be higher than your head. Your new niece's middle name is Faith (they changed their minds.) See you soon! Love Mom

lauren and brad said...

I can't wait to see all the new girly things! Yay!!!!

You look fabulous btw...the perfect size to be in a wedding!!!

Congrats again Amy and Joe!!!! Enjoy your fun wedding week!!!

Ali said...

You are such an adorable pregnant woman! It suits you so well, I mean that!

Heather said...

Aww! You look so good! I remember when my hands swelled up. I actually had to take my ring off and wear it around my neck iwth my first. Then again I gained a lot of weight too. :) Glad you had a great baby shower!!! I love all the little baby clothes. My little Bear just outgrew with 3 month clothes and I cried the other night when I packed them up!

lizcannon said...

you are so cute!

Leslie said...

hi, little olivia! you're looking pretty cute in there! just make sure to keep your mommy super swelly for the wedding so the only pair of shoes she can wear in ALL THE PHOTOS are crocs. :) Ahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

You still look great! And i know you feel huge but you don't look huge in the pictures. Bad news about the swelling. My feet were swollen from about 30 weeks until about 2 weeks after Elijah was born with about a 2 hour break while i was in labor. I'm still waiting to get my rings back on. See you this weekend!~kelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails