Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dear neighborhood hoodlums,

Remember when you recently did this? Or how about 2 Christmases ago when you did this? Well guess what? You've now exceeded my expectations in stupidity and rudeness by unsuccessfully attempting to steal my husband's car by hot wiring it. You're rude for trying to steal it and stupid for not googling how to do it before you tried, thus failing in what seems to be a simple procedure according to the internet and my husband. Now you've robbed me of an evening with my hubby because he must rewire his car. I'm sure you don't realize that we only have 8 more weeks together without a child and if you had realized this you most certainly wouldn't have attempted such a silly crime, right?
Sincerely,
That lady whose mailbox you vandalized and front door you kicked it, whose husband has such an awesome vehicle every thug and drug dealer wants it

12 comments:

lauren and brad said...

You've got to be kiddin' me...

Danemama08 said...

Im so glad I dont live in your neighborhood. I think Id be afriad to sleep at night.

lizcannon said...

seriously? who are these people. you better talk to them. they need time outs.

Yankee Girl said...

WOW! That is horrible! I am surprised that I am still amazed when people do terrible things. I hope this evening is better than the last.

knit1kids4 said...

Yikes... that is horrible. Sorry that it happened again to you.

kmom said...

So sorry that happened. Thankfully you had a stupid thief or maybe he was scared away.

kmom said...

Maybe he was scared away by ferocious dogs barking! (Yours and the neighbors)

Shawn and Becky said...

Boo hiss hoodlums . . . I guess it's the price you pay for having such a sweet ride!

JG said...

Wow, it's amazing how some people are too stupid even to be criminals.

Kayla said...

oh my girl! get a video camera hooked up (although i have no idea how expensive that is!) Are other people in the neighborhood getting this treatment?! You have made someone very mad!

Ali said...

Ew. What nasty people.

You should put that letter into the mailbox they messed up. That'll show 'em!

Leslie said...

ugh. what a horrible feeling. we get our garage punched in regularly, find beer bottles in the planters, vomit on stairs, etc. i've had three different cars broken into in our neighborhood. also have a randomly terrible story about a car that i will probably choose to email you separately. i guess that's what we get for living on a street 4 bars though! needless to say, i feel you on neighborhood hoodlums and i'm sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails