Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mrs. Tackett

The long hiatus has been due to the fact that my sister tied the knot yesterday and we have been consumed with all things wedding related in Tennessee. It was a beautiful wedding and Amy was a gorgeous bride and Joe didn't wear crocs and my husband looked so handsome in his usher's tux and if I get the nerve maybe I'll show you a pic of me in my maternity bridesmaids dress later, but don't get your hopes up. I didn't get too many pics though so if any family took some that they would like to email me that would be great! These were taken the day before at her bridal shoot. I have lots of more stories from our trip...check back for a good one about my parents Peruvian house boy.....

6 comments:

Leslie said...

tennessee? house boy? can't wait.

thatgirlblogs said...

congratulations to your family! love a wedding.

Erin C said...

Amy looks so pretty!! I hope to see more pictures soon :)

lauren and brad said...

hooray! i missed you! i can't wait to hear all about it! you SO better post a pic of you...i am CERTAIN you looked beautiful!

Miranda said...

What a beautiful bride!!

knit1kids4 said...

Congrats! My BIL got married Saturday... boy was it crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails