Monday, July 06, 2009

The rest of the story....

Before I show you a sneak peek into the almost finished nursery, here are some more of the fun times from last week at camp. These are all the girls we took with counselor Laura in my classroom. The theme was "Parable Street" and my class was titled Love Lane. We learned about the parables of the lost coin and the lost sheep.Chillin' in the forum at night trying not to get eaten by junebugsBowling + hundreds of 3rd thru 5th graders = crazy fun Girls with another counselor....sorry I don't remember your nameI think they could've swam (swum?) all day.Trying not to die out in the heat. Thankfully no one did :)All the girls in our kids' group. It was a lot of fun but I'm not sure if I will try to do this again while carrying a 31 week old gestating baby. It led to one tired mama still trying to recuperate from all the fun!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

i can't even begin to imagine how happy those kids are with you in their lives. you're an amazing woman!

Yankee Girl said...

Swam, swum, either way works for me!

Looks like such a fun week!

Ali said...

Those kids are adorable! Looks like a ton of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails