Sunday, July 26, 2009

Showered with even MORE love!

Some of our dear friends threw us another lovely shower this weekend and it was so much fun! Thanks so much to Michelle's mom for letting us party on her beautiful back patio. It was the perfect setting. Too bad the weather didn't want to cool off for us but what can you expect...it is Oklahoma. It was a couples shower so the boys got to attend too....they were all thrilled....mostly because they got to chow down on the delicious desserts there! The best part was possibly that Tarren and Erin actually went to the wrong house next door with balloons on the mailbox, walked in, talked to the people, then realized it wasn't a baby shower for me, it was a birthday party for someone they didn't know. So they left and found the right place. Hilarious! I can't lie: I have some super talented friends. Allison made these cupcakes and sculpted the fondant toppers to match the fabric in our nursery! And they were just as yummy as they were cute! She and Shannon need to go into business together. Here are the bellies of Lo and I (I should've gotten one with the 2 pregnant Erins too!) She is due in 2 weeks and I am due in circa 5!! Yikes! That is soon people!!Thank you friends for making us feel so special. We had a great evening and are so blessed to have people like you in our lives! We have one more shower at Ryan's work on Tuesday. I'm already fretting about how I will possibly finish the 100+ thank you notes I need to write before Olivia arrives! Now I must go because my sister in law Laura and cousin Matt are almost here!

P.S. Don't worry I will try to post the rest of the wedding weekend photos next. There were a lot to sort through! I might have to break the wedding and the trip to Hot Springs in more than one post.

2 comments:

Erin C said...

I'm not just saying this - you really don't need to write us a thank you note :)

Leslie said...

personal cupcakes...yummmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails