Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Warriors

Here are a few shots I got and some I borrowed from family members. Sadly, I really didn't take that many. But I can't wait to see all of the professional ones! My sister looked sooo gorgeous...despite those pesky 7 pounds she gained before the wedding. The only reason I can say this and not feel bad is because even with those 7 pounds she still doesn't tip the 100 mark on the scale. And that's why her nickname can be Fatso. We really needed our bouquets for this shot but here we all are surrounding the newlyweds! Technically they weren't newlyweds because we did this photo shoot the day before the wedding. Yes I got to don my bridesmaid's dress twice!!Please click this photo below to see the mega-death-bridezilla glare coming from my sister's beautiful face. She really wasn't bridezilla at all but somehow I got this awesome shot :) And this of course is aunt Amy loving on her favorite niece. I can't believe my "little" sister is married!!Here's Sara making my mother even more beautimous on the wedding day. And the ginormous 7 foot cake that was presented to them. That's the chef on the right. She is a friend of Joe's and wanted to make the cake as a gift to them. We all kept our fingers crossed and held our breaths while they wheeled it out!I think this might have been the youngest guest at the wedding. Kelly, BJ, and 3ish week old Elijah drove all the way from Chicago to be there. He's so cute!! All of my mom's siblings were able to be there too. And here's most of the Collins clan with the Tacketts!This was the sneak peek of the professional pics we got from Starla. Amazing! Like I said I can't wait to see the rest!Anyway so there you have it. It was well worth the LONG car ride and I'm so glad I got to be a part of the special day and proudly stand beside my sister while she took her vows. And now they're married and can enjoy getting asked the famous question everyone asks the moment after you get married....So when are you having kids? :)



7 comments:

Leslie said...

my younger sister's name is amy too! she looks so pretty. you look freaking gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

My question is "Where did they go on their honeymoon?" And I think you look beautiful in your dress. And of course I think Ry is the handsomest man there, wouldn't you agree.

kmom said...

I think Amy learned "that look" from me and she was a bit bridezilla the Sat before the wedding. I am so happy the wedding went well and that there are many beautiful pictures.

Allison said...

Katie, you look BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely gorgeous!!

kmom said...

Putting a tux on Ryan made an extra good family photo!

Oma Hagen said...

So, did Joe wear Crocs wih his tux? :-)

lauren and brad said...

Yeah! Finally the wedding pictures! Congrats Amy and Joe...and yes...WHEN IS OLIVIA GOING TO HAVE A COUSIN? hehehehe...it's just so mean. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails