Monday, August 10, 2009

The Belly Shots

Here they are! Well a few of them anyway. The first ones were done by Courtney Waugh and the last ones were done by Michelle Young. Both of them are great photographers and great friends of ours! You can check out their websites for more info about them. (And yes I know all these posts lately have been about pregnancy and Olivia's room and baby stuff and blah blah, but guess what....I'm having a baby in like 3 weeks and it's pretty much all that consumes my mind, so there's not much else to blog about except work and trust me you don't want to read about work) And here is your official warning...my naked, exposed, pregnant belly is shown below (GASP!) so if you think it will make you vomit, then don't look silly!Above photos by Courtney WaughAbove photos by Michelle Young

9 comments:

Katie said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! She will be here before you know it!

Hugs
Katie Meyer

Allison said...

These are fantastic! I love them. You look so beautiful!

Michelle said...

oh thanks for all the sweet things you said about those!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! You look gorgeous. Ryan looks like a proud hubby and father. Great job capturing those feelings in the pictures! -April B

lauren and brad said...

Yeah! I LOVE naked, exposed, pregnant belly!

Matt and Shannon said...

ughh i want to vomit!!! JUST KIDDING....THEY ARE GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok well I'm crying now. I still can't believe my BFF is going to be a mommy...very soon! They are great pictures. I love you and your belly! Celeste

Line said...

you look great!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so so good. I cant believe the time is almost here! Love you three! EMc

Related Posts with Thumbnails