Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fruits of my weekend labor

Ok well I mentioned that after working on it this weekend, I think her room is finished (except for new carpet and a light fixture) so here it is! I'm starting to wish we had painted the walls but oh well. Here are the shelves with random vintage things. Some are family related and some were gifts from my church shower.When is a microwave stand not a microwave stand? When it's a changing table! We'll see if it works. Shannon made those cute bags to hang on the side of it. And those are the fantabulous pillows Ryan helped me stencil with the awesome idea from Leslie! And the crib that she probably won't sleep in for awhile. Here's a better shot of the cute doll bunk beds they gave me at my church shower. Currently they make a great bookshelf!And since some of you asked here is the adorable invite to Des's sip and see. If he'd been a she I would've done the wings in pink. Mostly made with the help of Shannon's cricut. Those machines are pretty great!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room is adorable and very functional, which will be important eventually. Grandma and Grandpa are still waiting to hear what Olivia still needs. Maybe you'll have an idea by the time I get there on the 16th. (I can't wait!) Congrats to Lauren and family on the new arrival.

Leslie said...

adorable! little olivia is so lucky to have such a great room to grown up in!

and thanks for the shout-out. :)

Kayla said...

Very cute room!

amanda said...

you've done a great job with the nursery! I love that it's cute and girly without being over the top pink. She'll be a happy little one getting to have her beauty naps in that room!

kmom said...

What a cute room! You and Ryan did a great job!

lizcannon said...

i love it so much!!! you did a great job! i love the changing table/micro stand idea!
cute invites too!!!!

Shawn and Becky said...

It's beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails