Saturday, August 22, 2009

In case you forgot I have the cutest nieces and nephews

I've slacked off on being an awesome aunt lately, but I still love these kiddos and can't believe how big they are getting!! Here's some recent cute pics of them since I haven't posted about them in awhile. Violet and Hazel and Nolan and George looking cuter than kids in the Back to School JC Penney catalog. Seriously look at those faces.I'm so glad Alice and Olivia will be close in age. And yes they did pick a middle name for her and it's Faith. Look how much she's grown in a month!I had all these plans for what their Xmas gifts will be (because they have to be homemade this year) and I was going to make them all this summer, but somehow I got preoccupied. So what do you kids think? Does making you a cousin count as a present??

5 comments:

Jennifer Reinsch said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I've gone back and done some reading. It looks like your showers were darling. Hope you are feeling well, and hopefully, you and Baby Olivia will make it for the October camp meeting.

Erin C said...

Totally. Justin and I aren't doing Christmas this year because we are giving each other a baby. I think that's a pretty awesome gift.

Carrie M said...

A new cousin is the best present ever! We can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. You certainly do have the cutest nephews and nieces on the planet. And I am not biased. Mom I (aka Grandma)

~Christy said...

of course i remember you! and i check in on your blog offten! i cant wait to hear your story!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails