Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's contagious or maybe I'm a trendsetter....

4 out of the 5 girls in our Bible study group just so happen to be pregnant and we finally got a shot of all of us the other night. It may be the last time we're all together without a baby! I'm 38 weeks, Erin is 28 weeks, Chellie is 26 weeks, and Erin is 25 (I think...I just copied that from Chellie's blog) It's fun to be pregnant with other friends and I think it will be even more fun when our little ones can play together!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Aww! Great picture! It's so fun to be pregnant with good friends at the same time!! Those bible studies will never be the same in a few months! BTW- I love the baby's room!

Leslie said...

remind me to not go to bible study.

just kidding!

amanda said...

so that is what goes on at bible study! :)

you girls are adorable. can only imagine how much more fun that makes your pregnancies for you! (ps. katie - you're winning the 'who's got the biggest belly race!)

thatgirlblogs said...

be fruitful and multiply ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails