Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sip and See

Saturday was the Sip and See (or Brew and View if that sounds more masculine...I think that sounds more like a wake though) for Lo and baby Des so everyone could come oooh and aaah over him. It was a fun time with lots of baby chatter. Here are the lovely hostesses with proud mama, Des, and baby Grady who is almost 3 months old and is the same size as the 2 week old!Doesn't Lauren look AMAZING after having just given birth to this toddler 2 weeks ago! I'm sorry I didn't get a shot of the whole family but Ben did sleep through the whole par-tay. He's a great big bro though. And who wouldn't be with such a cute munchable little brother! I love this little guy!I have tons more pics but I will send them to Lo and let you see them all on her blog. This was just a sneak preview since I have nothing else to blog about, except that I'm still pregnant!! Hopefully not for much longer.....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

what is that little outfit on des?? he looks like such a little man @ 2weeks old! so adorable!

drink & wink
eat & greet
hug & shrug (hmmm...no?)
ooh!! CHUG & HUG. for those on a time crunch.

ok, now i'm just being silly.

lizcannon said...

that was a tease... i want more pics!!! cute idea and it was so sweet of you to do katie!!!
well, when i heard sip and see i thoght it was tea, and Lo said, ummm no, it was wine and beer, which was way more awesome!

lauren and brad said...

send me these pics!!! so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails